Last night Kasey slept from 9pm-3:30am! Once I recovered from the fright of waking up and seeing that it was 3:30 I was so excited. Usually she wakes up at 1:30 for her middle of the night feeding. I sure wish that I would have gone to sleep at 9 just so I could get the full benefit of it--this is the longest stretch of sleep that I have had since before she was born-heavenly!
We took Kasey out for her first walk in the stroller yesterday, I think we might have dressed her up a little too warmly--lots of layers, hats and blankets. When we took her out after the walk she was all sweaty and MAD! Below is a picture of her in her cute hoodie (thanks Janna!). I also have a video of her waking up--I am just testing to see if I can put the video on here-if I can, I promise much better and more entertaining ones. Or at least more than just her waking up from a nap.
2 comments:
I love her curly mohawk in the video and how cool that you can post videos too!!!
I love these pictures. Keep them coming so we can be up to date on each days growth. Until we see you in person, remember we love you! Grandma & Grandpa 'A'
Post a Comment