Today was Kasey's 2 month check up.
She is 11lbs 1oz and 24 inches long. That puts her in the 95th Percentile for height and 50th Percentile for weight--she is one long drink of water! Everything checked out ok, she is healthy and happy! The Doctor commented on how easy going she was--but we knew that!
She also had to get her shots--this was very traumatic for mom! Kasey took them like a champ and only about 3 hours later, after a nap, had a 1 hour meltdown. This is the longest (by far) that she has ever cried for me! I got her some baby Tylenol and she is sleeping it off as I write this. Hopefully when she wakes she will be in better spirits.
Anyways, she is doing great! We got her pictures taken this past weekend. I don't have them digitally so I took pictures of the pictures ( I know, kind of ghetto) and I will post those later--they are super cute!
1 comment:
I'm so proud of you Kasey, after those painful shots and everything. Growing so big already. I can hardly wait to see your pictures! Love, Grandma A
Post a Comment