Jack vs the squirrel!

Isn't she cute??? Hanging out on our new blanket (thanks Jen!!!)

Normally, I wouldn't want to put a funny picture of Kasey on the blog--only flattering and cute ones but this one was so ridiculous that we had to post it. Nice double chin, huh?
4 comments:
I take personal exception to the title 'ridiculous' & 'funny picture'! I happen to LOVE that image of my granddaughter. I feel she shows some of her first tendencies towards MY small contribution to her beauty! Double chins mean double the beauty! More to love. Another quality that works for me. She is so lovable. Can't wait to see her again. Love, Grandma Carol
I like it too because she looks like she is smiling. SO CUTE! I cannot wait to meet her.
Karla
Congrats to the Rose family, what a beautiful little girl you have. She is so lucky have you and you are so lucky have her. Enjoy every moment!!!!!! Sandy and Gary
Jenny and Matt - Kasey is just the most beautiful little girl I have ever seen! I am so happy for you... enjoy every moment!
Mary Jo
Post a Comment