Jenny, she is sooo awesome. We were sooo excited to receive the text message from Troy...congrats...so happy for you and your husband.stacey
Jenny & Matt, you made us the happiest grandparents in the world. We are so proud of you two brining this beautiful angel into our family. We love you, and we are so happy for you!!! Kasey Noel Rose, WELCOME!
Happy One Week Birthday to you! I'm still in the 'I can't believe it's true' phase. So glad you are part of our family! Love, Grandma,A
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Jenny, she is sooo awesome. We were sooo excited to receive the text message from Troy...congrats...so happy for you and your husband.
stacey
Jenny & Matt, you made us the happiest grandparents in the world. We are so proud of you two brining this beautiful angel into our family. We love you, and we are so happy for you!!! Kasey Noel Rose, WELCOME!
Happy One Week Birthday to you! I'm still in the 'I can't believe it's true' phase. So glad you are part of our family! Love, Grandma,A
Post a Comment